Hi everyone! I hope you're having a nice weekend! This week's video is a relaxing and fun one that hopefully can keep you busy during this time when it seems like everyone is staying at home almost 24/7. I made up a list of 13 productive things to do at home during self-quarantining, so check it out and enjoy!
Here's the list...
2) learn a new instrument
4) learn to do/braid your hair
5) rearrange your room
6) read books
7) do your nails/try new nail designs
8) try yoga
9) start a YouTube channel (good editors: iMovie, Hitfilm Express)
10) learn a new language (there are lots of great apps for this, I've used Duolingo and it's great)
11) organize your closet & room
12) make a photo collage of your friends & family to put in your room
13) clean/organize your phone
Episode 84: https://youtu.be/OMHFk55sU0M
My Channel: (Edith Noble) https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCnXXLYRl1ImCPHpCqeFdilg?view_as=subscriber